Production Associate - Job Description
Associate - Columbus, NE
Job Type: W2, Duration - 1 Year
Production Associate - Columbus NE
Specific Requirements for this job:
- Troubleshooting, dismantling and reassembling the parts of equipment. Perform line clearance and cleaning of equipments.
- Looking for a team oriented and adaptable as conditions change
- Must be able to maintain all quality and GMP ( Good Manufacturing Practices) Standards.
- Data entries and run line through breaks.
- Must be familiar with all documentation and specifications as outlined in Quality Control Specifications; know location of Documentation Center, drawings, and GMP manuals that pertain to this position. Has the responsibility of keeping informed of all revisions to specifications for this position.
- Completing Time/Production Reports accurately and know proper cleaning.
- Training for this position may occur on a different shift depending on when the trainer is available.
- Material Handling and Re-Assembling Experience.
- Maintain quality in accordance with GMP( Good Manufacturing Practices standards).
- SAP Data entries and complete the job on time.